ICR, one of the most highly-regarded Strategic Communications firms, is seeking an Investor Relations Associate to join its Energy team in New York.
- Provide direct support for the head of the energy group and other team members
- Create, update and maintain detailed financial models for all clients
- Prepare morning research for clients and manage incoming requests from investors
- Create and prepare analysis packets for clients outlining financial results, stock price performance, investor feedback, changes to institutional shareholder base, etc.
- Develop client materials, including investor presentations, corporate press releases, letters to shareholders, investor fact sheets, Q&A documents and IR website content
- Track, report and analyze client competitor business trends and financial results
- Monitor published research and other sources to identify important industry trends
- Research and identify potential institutional investors for clients
- Develop and manage relationships with current analysts and institutional investors
- Create and respond to various ad-hoc information requests from clients
- Assist in the prospecting and due diligence of new energy / natural resources clients
- Attend industry events and conferences, where necessary
- Limited administrative duties, including travel arrangements, file maintenance, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics or accounting required
- At least 2 years of relevant work or intern experience
- Strong financial and analytical experience required
- Capital markets or energy experience a plus
- Comfort interacting with senior level executives of public companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of executing projects independently with limited supervision
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Bloomberg or other market data providers a plus
- Proactive, highly motivated, flexible and team-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- For more information about ICR, please visit our website at www.icrinc.com.