Investor Relations – Senior Vice President/Managing Director – Technology Group
ICR, LLC – San Francisco/Boston/New York
ICR is one of the largest and fastest-growing Strategic Communications and Advisory firms, and it is seeking an experienced Capital Markets professional to join its Technology Group. Meaningful senior level capital markets experience in equity research, investment management, investment banking and/or technology investor relations is required. The firm is looking for an individual to serve as lead execution on investor relations clients, with the potential to source and execute transactions as well.
- Business Development – leveraging existing relationships, expanding ICR’s network, and reaching out to/pitching prospects to join ICR’s expanding client base
- Creating IR-focused communications strategies and messaging for clients and developing and executing the tactical components to ensure achievement of all investor relations goals
- Managing production of all financial communications collateral, including financial news and earnings releases, letters to shareholders, investor presentations, IR website content and investor fact sheets
- Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
- Developing and managing relationships with current key analysts and institutional investors; building new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors
- Keeping clients abreast of Wall Street expectations, investor questions, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 10 years investment community experience either as a buy- or sell-side analyst or in the investment banking capacity.
- Some experience in Investor Relations, either in corporate, consultancy, or some corporate experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to present in front of management teams and board of directors with confidence and persuasion.
- Strong knowledge of finance, investment and equity markets as well as knowledge of SEC disclosure regulations.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street and the media will be a plus.
For more information about ICR, please visit our website at www.icrinc.com.