ICR, LLC, one of the fastest-growing Investor Relations, Financial Communications and Capital Markets Advisory firms in the world, is seeking an experienced Investor Relations professional to join its Westwicke healthcare team. The position is as a Managing Director or Senior Vice President with significant opportunity for growth. Meaningful senior level investor relations experience in the healthcare sector is required and a background in equity research, investment management or investment banking is preferred.
- Joining the Life Science Tools / Diagnostics / Medical practice and building an investor relations client base
- Creating IR – focused communications strategy and messaging for clients and developing and executing the tactical components to ensure achievement of all investor relations goals
- Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
- Managing production of all financial communications collateral, including financial news and earnings releases, conference call scripts, investor presentations, IR website content, letters to shareholders and investor fact sheets
- Developing and managing relationships with current key analysts and institutional investors; building new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors
- Keeping clients abreast of Wall Street expectations, investor questions, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 10 years investment community experience either as a buy- or sell-side analyst or as an investment banker, ideally in the healthcare sector. Some experience in Investor Relations, either in corporate, consultancy, or some corporate experience preferred.
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Communications or related field or MBA
- Strong knowledge of healthcare, specifically the Life Science field, finance, investment and equity markets as well as knowledge of SEC disclosure regulations (Reg. FD and Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Ability to present in front of management teams and board of directors with confidence and persuasion.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working, building, managing a cohesive team
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Computer skills a must (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Bloomberg)
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street and the media will be a plus