ICR, LLC one of the fastest-growing Investor Relations & Financial Communications firms in the world is seeking an experienced Capital Markets professional to join its Real Estate and Proptech Group. Previous experience as a sell-side Analyst or in real estate Investor Relations is required.
- Creating IR-focused communications strategies and messaging for clients and developing and executing the tactical components to ensure achievement of all investor relations goals
- Managing production of all financial communications collateral, including financial news and earnings releases, letters to shareholders, investor presentations, IR website content and investor fact sheets
- Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
- Developing and managing relationships with current key analysts and institutional investors; building new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors
- Keeping clients abreast of Wall Street expectations, investor questions, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity
- Business Development – leveraging existing relationships, expanding ICR’s network, and reaching out to/pitching prospects to join ICR’s expanding client base
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ real estate investment community experience as a buy- or sell-side equity research analyst, in investment banking or in investor relations.
- Ability to present in front of management teams and board of directors with confidence and persuasion.
- Strong knowledge of finance, investment and equity markets as well as knowledge of SEC disclosure regulations
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills.
- Computer skills a must (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Bloomberg).
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street and the media will be a plus.