VP, Growth Strategy
ICR, one of the most respected and fastest growing corporate communications firms, is looking for a VP, growth strategist to join our new Growth Marketing practice, an innovative practice redefining the B2B GTM playbook. The Growth Marketing practice builds end-to-end growth strategies for high-growth technology companies to help them systematically create a repeatable, predictable revenue engine efficiently. We are looking for a full-stack GTM and marketing leader who has extensive brand generation, as well as demand generation experience.
You are a full-stack marketer with strong B2B high-growth tech experience who is obsessed with unlocking massive systematic growth for companies and helping clients build modern revenue engines in-line with the way today’s B2B customers buy.
You’ll be advising a diverse lineup of leading high-growth tech companies across ICR’s key verticals with a focus on designing and implementing revenue-generating programs for clients.
You’ll be the main day-to-day contact for our clients and serve as the Head of Growth Strategy for our clients, working directly with their internal teams, to set strategy and guide execution and most importantly, measure impact.
- Provide senior-level counsel to client executives across a range of industries on overall GTM strategy and execution and oversee the development and growth of our clients’ revenue engines.
- Be the main point of contact for clients
- Oversee client execution and team management
- Maturity analysis and strategic planning: Drive our marketing maturity and gap analysis for clients and develop strategic plans for key campaigns and programs to hit client revenue goals.
- Create & capture demand: Plan, implement, and measure brand and demand programs for our clients.
- Oversight of performance marketing & paid media partner. Define digital strategies across the entire customer lifecycle to maximize pipeline. Management of media plan, buying, and analysis of performance data and reporting on results
- Measurement and Reporting: Work with ICR and client analytics team to develop team and executive / board dashboards to track progress.
- Retain and grow client through superior client service and proven ability to drive revenue for clients
- Provide strategic oversight of account management teams to ensure flawless execution
- Minimum of 10 years of GTM / Full-stack marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of B2B Marketing for high-growth tech companies
- Experience managing and coaching a team in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You are bold in your messaging, campaigns, etc.
- You are sharp – quick to explain and quick to understand
- Strong and fast execution
- A history of data-driven decision-making
- Deep experience managing advertising budgets. Expertise across top platforms.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in paid media, content marketing, SEO, influencers, affiliate, and social media
- Data-driven and analytical. You always try to back decisions with data. When data is not available, you’re comfortable driving data analysis to inform decisions.
- Experience building new team frameworks, measuring impact, and maximizing the value of technology/tools that apply data effectively to marketing.
- You have a team-oriented disposition that facilitates cross-functional collaboration — gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and applying a wide range of data inputs from various audiences. You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.