ICR Capital LLC
ICR Capital, one of the most highly regarded Capital Markets Advisory firms, is seeking a highly motivated professional to fill an Associate position on its Convertible & Equity Derivatives Advisory team. This client-facing role will work closely with team members in providing advisory services for companies pursuing the full range of equity-linked capital raising alternatives.
- Leading execution role on convertible and equity derivative transactions including convertible securities, call spreads / capped calls, and share repurchases.
- Valuation of both new and existing equity-linked securities.
- Preparation of new business presentations and marketing materials.
- Evaluate potential future candidates for equity-linked transactions.
- Assist in the maintenance of multiple databases.
- One to two years of investment banking / capital markets experience. Convertible and equity derivatives experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform basic financial and corporate valuation analysis.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly resourceful with ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
For more information about ICR Capital, please visit our website at https://icrcapital.com.